legal jobs-UDC Vacant position in the establishments of the Subordinate Court in Arunachal Pradesh
The Tezu District and Sessions Judge’s Office, Lohit District, Arunachal Pradesh is inviting applications for the position of UDC in the subordinate court establishments of Arunachal Pradesh State under the jurisdiction of the District Court and sessions, Tezu, Lohit district, Arunachal Pradesh.
Job name: CDU
Post number: 01 (One)
Essential qualification and experience
• Applicant must have a degree or university established by law in India.
• He must master the operation of computers (word processing and MS Excel spreadsheet).
• Applicants with the following qualifications would be given an additional 5 point weighting if they selected for viva voice in the total set.
• B.Com (Accounting) with Tally (ii) M.Com (Accounting) with Tally (iii) BBA Diploma (iv) BCA Diploma. (v) B.Sc. (IT) (vi) B.Sc. (Computer Science) (vii) M.Sc (IT) (viii) M.Sc. (Computer Science) (ix) LL.B / LL.M
How to register?
• Interested applicants are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and to paste their recent passport-size color photo in the space provided on the application form and must sign on the photo. Four (4) copies of the same photograph must be stapled in the upper right corner of the nomination form and the candidate must write their name on the back of the stapled photographs. The envelope containing the application form must bear the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF…”. indicating the candidate’s choice of post in the empty space and the same should be addressed to “The District & Sessions Court, Tezu”,
• The envelope containing the application form with the draft SBI application or the IPO of an appropriate value must reach the “Office of District and Session Court, Tezu” before the last date. The District & Sessions Court, Tezu, AP will not be responsible for delays in receipt / non-receipt of application forms.
• The deadline to apply is November 15, 2021
To access the official notification, click on here